Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello,,

my home is one of my favourite place,because I can relax and take rest just in my home.Let me talk a bout my home and the reasons.It is in the center of my town.My neighbours are very kind and helpful.

It has two floors and it is very big house.It has a big garden,so we can keep some animals like Hans,rabbets and cow.We have many cars are there,so we need a garage to park the car.In the first floor four rooms,one kitchen,four bath room and living room.

My favourite room in my home is my bed room.Pink is my best colour,so I have a pink room.In my bed room I have many things such as TV,two pictures,mirror and a nice flowers.I can relax in my bed room.Watching TV ,reading some books and listen to music.

In my living room we have a big sofa,a big TV and book shelf.We can set together and make a joke around.Everyone need a place to take rest.

4 comments:

  1. wow nice house..
    you have every thimg a person needs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ...
    But I think you wrote a same in your first post about your bedroom ?

    Amm , your favourite color is pink ^^ I hate this color ^^ I am kidding
    My favourite color is Brown ? do you like it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink.
    Brown is a nice coluor also.I like it.

    ReplyDelete